1. Name and contact of the person responsible for processing and the internal data
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
2.1 When you visit our website www.swisca.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure easy use of our website,
- to evaluate the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2.2 When subscribing to our newsletter
If you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. Providing an email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying to the e-mail with the subject REMOVE (see note at the end of the newsletter). Alternatively, you are welcome to email your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
2.3 When using our general email address
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via our general e-mail address email@example.com. The specification or the sender of a valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a DSGVO,
- The disclosure is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, -In the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Letter c DSGVO
- this is permitted by law and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter b DSGVO.
3.2 When you visit our website
We pass on your data to third parties insofar as this is necessary in the context of the use of the website, for example to our web hoster. use of the website, for example to our web host. The website is hosted on servers in Switzerland. The data is passed on for the purpose of providing and maintaining the functionality of our website. maintenance of the functionality of our website. This is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have concluded a contract with our web contract for commissioned data processing in accordance with Art. 28 Para. 3 DSGVO. concluded.
4. Transfer of personal data abroad
5. Analysis Tools
5.1 Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet needs and is continuously optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
5.2 Google Analytics
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. intl/de/about)) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) are used. The cookies generated Information about your use of this website such as:
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https ://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An opt-out cookie WILL be set to prevent your data from being collected again when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, request the origin of your data, if they were not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details,
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us,
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required,
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert them, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO,
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible,
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
You can contact us for the aforementioned purposes via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to process your applications, we may require appropriate proof of your identity.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or you have objected to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which WILL be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
8. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with continuously improved in line with technological developments. We accept no liability for the loss of data or their disclosure and use by third parties.
9. Retention of data
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is legally necessary or necessary in accordance with the purpose of processing. In the case of analyses, we store your data until the analysis is completed.
10. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of April 2019.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at swisca.com/datenschutz.